Where my dreams can't escape and where I can keep my secrets

twitter.com/bubong

Friday, November 16, 2012

AMALAYER

Paula Jamie Salvosa is now experiencing cyber-bullying after the hash tag “#Amalayer” becomes trending nationwide in the Philippines. Later, it took over the worldwide trending topic on Twitter and the “Amalayer” video went viral.

I guess, everyone would act like that, if you got badly treated in public, especially in the crowd. It's human nature. But people, let's not be quick to judge because for all we know the security guard might have really offended her. And I'm very sorry to those who are still furiously commenting about her manners in the internet. Come on people, check yourself first before you throw a stone at her. Nobody is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...