Where my dreams can't escape and where I can keep my secrets

twitter.com/bubong

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag Araw, Tag Ulan

it was 2 in the morning as i decided to watch "tag araw, tag ulan". i've already seen the movie in year 1992, with my tito kid, donna and kriz. the movie was R-16. i and kriz were that so young, we were like 11 or 12. but opportunity we could watch because in our age we were that tall. but anyway, the movie is so romantic, but before i didn't understand what's in the movie going on. so i revisited the movie, so i related and understood the movie. dina bonnevie was so pretty and sexy in the movie. in my eye she's the most beautiful woman in her time. but i replace her with mariel rodriguez. ewan ko lang kung ako lang nakakapansin, pero magkahawig sila. that's why i soo love mariel rodriguez. smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...